16 - Skyler Welford
- 2018-19 PBC Presidential Scholar
- First career hit: 2/3/19 vs. Albany St.
At Georgia College
- Lettered in softball and swimming at Veterans High School in Kathleen
- Head Coach David Coffey
- Four Year Honors, Distinguished AP Scholar, 2014 Honorable Mention Centerfield, 2015 Golden Glove Award, 2026 Silver Slugger Award, 2017 Defensive Player of the Year, First Team All-Region Shortstop for two years
- Played club for Atlanta Premier under Coach Tim Edenfield
- Successfully made it to ASA Gold Cup Nationals in 2016
- Daughter of Greg and Ashlee Welford
- Born Aug. 27
- Her favorite athlete is Dansby Swanson
- Chose Georgia College because it allows her to pursue her medical career while playing softball
- Her biggest sports thrill was turning a double play in extra innings to win the second round of play offs and advance to the Elite 8
- Her pre-game ritual and superstition is quadrupal knotting her cleats and having her hair braided before every game
- Lizards and snakes scare her the most
- Lists her favorite song as "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts, favorite movie as "Pitch Perfect," and favorite TV show as "Grey's Anatomy" and "Vampire Diaries"
- Lives by the motto "It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be"