Marcus Alexander Wells
|Previous College:||Georgia Southwestern State University|
At Georgia College
Major: Business Management
Prior to GC
- Spent two seasons at Division II Georgia Southwestern State University
- Coached by Darcy Donaldson
- Finished T-7th in Hurricane Invitational
- Low Round 68 at Cougar Invite in 2016-17
- Greenbrier High in Evans, Ga.
- Coached by Alex Heider
- Lettered in Golf all four years
- Senior Co-Captain
- 2014 5A State Champions
- All-Region in 2014, 2015, 2016
- All-State in 2014
- Son of Janeabeth and Mark Wells
- Born Dec. 21
- Favorite athlete: my dad
- Chose GC because it's a great school, my sister goes here, and an opportunity to play golf with my best friend, Drew Duffie.
- Biggest sports thrill: making a birdie putt in a playoff my sophomore year of high school to help my team win state.
- Pre-tourney routine: call my parents and pray with them
- Thing that scares you the most: fear of failure
- Favorite song: When It Rains, It Pours - Luke Combs
- Favorite movie: Facing the Giants
- Favorite TV show: ESPN
- Lives by the motto: "Reject passivity, accept responsibility, lead courageously, expect greater rewards, God's rewards"