6 Nicole Humphries
- 2017-18 D2ADA Academic Acheivement Award
- 2018 PBC All-Academic Team
- 2016-17 NFCA All-Academic Scholar-Athlete
- 2016-17 PBC Gold Scholar
- 2017-18 PBC Gold Scholar
At Georgia College
- Columbus High School
- Played under coach Jamie Wilson
- Lettered in Softball
- Iron Devil Academic Award, Defensive Award, North vs South Allstate Game, AP Scholar
- Played club for GA Power under coach Mike Trammel
- Born April 7
- Daughter of Shawn and Marisela Humphries
- Sister Kristen was a four-year member of the Bobcats
- Fvaorite athlete is Freddie Freeman
- She chose Georgia College because of its beautiful campus and is academically challenging
- Her biggest sports thrill is clearing the bench fights in baseball
- Rituals and superstitions consist of never stepping on the line and drawing a line towards the pitcher before every at bat
- Snakes scare her the most
- Favorite song is "Iris"
- Favorite movie is "Remember Me"
- Favorite T.V. show is "New Girl"
- Lives by the motto "Be bold and powerful forces will come to your aid"