6 Nicole Humphries
- 2016-17 PBC Gold Scholar
At Georgia College
- Columbus High School
- Played under coach Jamie Wilson
- Lettered in Softball
- Iron Devil Academic Award, Defensive Award, North vs South Allstate Game, AP Scholar
- Played club for GA Power under coach Mike Trammel
- Born April 7
- Daughter of Shawn and Marisela Humphries
- Sister Kristen was a four-year member of the Bobcats
- Fvaorite athlete is Freddie Freeman
- She chose Georgia College because it supports her academic and athletic needs
- Her biggest sports thrill is clearing the bench fights in baseball
- Rituals and superstitions consist of never stepping on the line and drawing a line towards the pitcher before every at bat
- Snakes scare her the most
- Favorite song is "Jesse's Girl"
- Favorite movie is "Hoodwinked"
- Favorite T.V. show is "Greys Anatomy"
- Lives by the motto "Be bold and powerful forces will come to your aid"